Tuesday 24 April 2012

Pour L'Amour du Fil

 

i have been having difficulty with downloading pictures but I am going to try again tonight. There is so much that i want to add to my blog as so much seems to have happened in the last week - lots of lovely things!

It was such a pleasure to be able to share my work with all the lovely freanch people who came to the show. Even though I cant speak much French it is still possible to communicate with many hand gestures. I had such a fun time with many of the other artists exhibiting there and have made some very special friends Kathy and John from Australia. Kathy is the owner of Material Obsession Patchwork and Quilting shop in Sydney. Brigitte Giplin also from Australia who makes some amazing hand stitched quilts.

I feel so inspired now to keep going and do more teaching etc

More to follow tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment